The SC-TB4-108 outdoor EXIR bullet camera is a compact, economy-level surveillance camera which delivers ideal image quality at mid-range distances in varying lighting conditions.
The 2.0MP high-performance CMOS sensor delivers a crisp and sharp picture at a resolution of HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) and is complemented with integrated True Day & Night mode technology which gives you a truer picture compared to regular IR cameras. With the SC-TB4-108 you can be confident of reliable video surveillance in a variety of weather / environment conditions thanks to the waterproof and dust-tight (IP66) enclosure.
3-axis adjustment also allows for installation on vertical walls giving you complete flexibility of choosing the required point-of-view (POV) for the area to be surveyed.
Ready to use as supplied, the camera can be tweaked and tailored to varied situations if/when special settings are required. The On-Screen Display (OSD) allows you to adjust camera parameters easily when connected to a display screen.
- Unlike regular Day & Night IR cameras, True Day & Night (ICR) IR cameras use a motor to position an IR filter in front of the camera sensor (ICR) in Day mode which blocks out IR glow to provide true and accurate colors during day time. The filter is automatically removed in Night mode to provide accurate monochrome video capture.
- Integrated Smart IR technology automatically adjusts LEDs intensity according to the distance of the object / subject so as to control subject exposure and eliminate overexposure. Regular IR cameras tend to overexpose (illuminate) the object / subject at close distances, but with the SC-TB4-108, illumination levels are automatically adjusted.
- The integrated IR illuminator provides night vision at distances of up to 40mm.
- You can choose from a 2.8mm, 3.6mm, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm, or 16mm lens depending on the Field of View (FOV) angle required. A 3.6mm lens for example, will cover a wider area but with less details. A 16mm lens will focus more closely on a narrower area but with higher details.
- Advanced EXIR infrared technology delivers a cleaner and well-lit night scene compared to traditional IR cameras. You can expect a 30% increase in IR illumination efficiency, and uniform illumination of the scene. This is achieved using a custom lens configuration which makes the illumination pattern rectangular to fit display sizes of the following ratios: 4:9 and 16:9, so you get optimum picture clarity in night mode.
- IP66 certification gives you the confidence to install this surveillance camera in a variety of settings. The waterproof and dust-tight enclosure ensures that the camera will continue to perform as per standard parameters in dusty and wet conditions.
Top Picture Performance
- Back Light compensation (BLC) helps in situations where the camera is exposed to scenes with strong backlight. In regular IR cameras, this can result in darker areas and loss of detail in the rest of the scene, but with BLC built-in, you get optimum image clarity without any loss of detail.
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) gives you a crystal-clear picture by reducing signal noise and eliminating dirt or film-grain.
Suggested Application Areas
- Shopping centers / plazas, Shops
- Schools, Universities, Colleges
- Petrol Pumps
- Parks, Public Spaces